PCB layout using Altium layout tools
We have over 36 years experience in schematic capture and PCB layout available to provide extensive knowledge to support your custom PCB designs. We handle a wide range of applications including DDR3 for high density PCB designs. Our professional layout service is available on demand and conducted by highly experienced layout engineers, who fully understand the requirements of the PCB manufacture and PCB assembly process.
Our knowledge of the PCB production process allows us to implement the optimum layout techniques and best practices for a variety of board technologies from RF to high speed digital boards. Our engineers work directly with customers through the various stage placement and routing to ensure all the requirements of the design are fully understood and implemented.
We provide full consideration for signal integrity (SI) and mechanical constraints with 3D models for mechanical checking. We can supply your full data pack ready for production engineering including Gerber data, drill drawings and assembly drawings, along with the complete design file.
Key features of our Altium PCB layout service.
- Gemini Tec have over 36 years experience in PCB layout.
- Schematic capture service available.
- Manually routed PCBs/SPECCTRA auto-routing assistance.
- Applications for PCB technology include, rigid, flex-rigid printed circuit boards.
- Design types include Analogue, RF and high speed digital circuits.
- Impedance controlled & layer stack up considerations.
- DDR 3, incorporating virtual via and net constraints.
- Differential/balanced pairs & bus routing.
- Signal integrity analysis (SI) & 3D models.
- DFA - Design for assembly/manufacture, with on-site support.
- Full manufacturing data-pack generation.
With full consideration of your product requirements, end application and lifecycle, our approach will ensure your product will be designed suitable for cost effective and reliable assembly, manufacture and test. PCB layouts completed by Gemini can fast track through our in-house production facility without any delays, risk or misunderstanding. By using our own PCB assembly plant we can provide you access to rapid prototype PCB assemblies saving valuable time and costs.
If you are looking for a highly experienced PCB design layout bureau, please contact us Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444
If you are looking to know more about Altium - please visit our vendor www.eda.co.uk
Contact Gemini directly for assistance with PCB layout with Altium design tools.
Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444.