BGA device technology, full assembly & re-work capabilities
Gemini Tec is a well respected supplier of technology based manufacturing services, with a range of leading edge tools to match.
Our PCB assembly plant is configured to manufacture products with BGA and leadless devices. From inventory handling, automated placement to complex repair and re-work. We provide a comprehensive service and currently place in excess of 40,000 BGA/PoP devices per year.
Since the early 1990's G-Tec has been manufacturing surface mount PCB assemblies using BGA & leadless devices.
We provide a full range of capabilities from design, manufacture and re-work. Our experienced technicians are able to support a wide range of BGA, PoP BGA and leadless technology PCB products.
Technology tools for BGA, PoP & leadless chips include:
- Automated & semi automated BGA placement.
- BGA Re-work and device upgrade support.
- X-Ray with 3D real time inspection.
- ERSAscope optical camera inspection.
- ERSA Infrared re-work station. (Large format capability)
- BGA baking ovens & vacuum sealing.
- BGA Re-balling. (cold process)
- Thermal engineering tools and software.
- X J-Tag testing.
- Package on package BGA assembly.
- BGA assembly.
- BGA re-work.
- Highly experienced IPC trained technicians.
We can place all known components & devices regardless of pitch and physical size and our experience in thermal processing ensures that products are manufactured correctly, checked for conformance or re-worked to exacting standards.
Our expertise is available to support complex electronic PCB assemblies through the complete product life cycle.
Contact us for more help Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444.